Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

dafuq.

love the game, but i havent played for a while and started it back up today only to find that my game reverted back a couple levels... my pokemon are lower levels and some are not yet evolved even though they were the last time i played and i saved. any ideas?

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

freegin love this game, but....

i cant seem to get the teachers pet achievement. i guess ill just have to keep playing!

Codec time! Codec time!

mmm....

not very good...at all. just a bunch of random garageband loops thrown in with some mgs sounds... lazy.

Yoshi's Island castle Yoshi's Island castle

ZOMG

fantastic remake, and did anyone notice how similar the low end of this song is the EXACT same as the song of storms from zelda?

Blood Bong Blood Bong

impressive

looks great. would look awesome on a death metal band tee

Robot Dane Robot Dane

its like...

...futurama meets adenture time meets some old nickelodeon cartoon. like ahh real monsters or something. nicely done, i enjoy it!

Light Reading Light Reading

dude!

this is epic. love it! the highlight on Roshi's left arm looks really bright though, i feel like the rest of him (especially the glasses) would also have some more intense highlights. otherwise its perfect.

SeventhTower responds:

Mmm! I believe you are right! I never noticed that! What I should have done was more accurately shown where the light source was coming from. Thanks for pointing that out I appreciate it! :D